Acoustic Enclosure ends Noise Complaints for Manufacturing Plant
Client: Global manufacturer of construction materials
Location: New York State
Situation: Engine Exhaust Noise – Sound levels above Community Ordinance
- Shannon GES worked with the customer’s Plant Manager to plan the best approach and solution to reduce noise which was disturbing a nearby residential area.
- The equipment could not be directly insulated with Acoustic Insulation.
- A self-supporting metal framework was constructed by the customer to accommodate equipment clearances.
- Shannon GES custom-designed a removable reusable acoustic panel system to fit the structure. Design specifications for acoustic enclosure selected for optimal acoustic performance and durability in an outdoor condition.
- Design included easy access to service the equipment within the enclosure and included cut-outs for piping
LT250A-VP with Velcro Vinyl Flaps w/SS Wiretwist Fasteners
Estimated Noise Reduction: 10-13 dBA
Compliant with Ordinance
Ended Noise Complaints
For more information about noise reduction and acoustic solutions for a variety of applications contact us!